Why be an ILC member?
Membership to the ILC affords several benefits, including:
- Access to a global network of nursing and healthcare consumers, researchers, educators, clinicians, policymakers, and leaders whose goal is to radically transform fundamental care delivery worldwide.
- Access to exclusive content and resources, including webinars and videos.
- Invitation to attend the ILC Annual International Conference at a reduced rate. This includes the biennial conference held in Oxford, the birthplace of the ILC.
- Involvement in cutting-edge research and quality improvement projects.
- Opportunities to actively shape the ongoing dialogue and research and practice agenda on fundamental care, making a real impact to healthcare systems and to people’s care experiences.