The International Learning Collaborative is a global community of people invested in the importance of the Fundamentals of Care (FoC) for those we care for.
We want to stimulate an ongoing conversation with our ILC members and community, and in 2021 we are launching the ILC Newsletters, our bi-monthly publication where we invite you to contribute your lastest investigations, evaluations and implementations of Fundamental Care.
We’d love you to let us know what you’d like to hear about, share your news and get involved – just contact the ILC Support Team!
In our first newsletter:
- Professor Alison Kitson provides a fascinating insight on the issue of Fundamental Care as a ‘wicked’ problem
- Highlighting ILC Member Benefits including our new Find a Member functionality to connect globally with your FoC community
- The ILC 2021 Annual International Conference Presentations are now available the ILC website
- SAVE THE DATE: We’re planning the ILC 2022 Annual International Conference in the UK in June 2022 – and this time you can come IN PERSON and virtually!
- Mette Grønkjær, Head of Research, Department of Clinical Medicine, Aalborg University & ILC Steering Committee Member, shares her thoughts on how FoC in progressing in Denmark
- There’s an ILC Community Section (complete with a photo of Dr Bec Feo’s gorgeous new addition) that we invite you to contribute to for future editions.