The International Learning Collaborative (ILC) is internationally recognised as the voice for fundamental care.
The ILC is an international network bringing people together to transform and improve how fundamental care is delivered, taught and researched.
We do this by:
- Mapping the current challenges to the delivery of safe, high-quality fundamental care
- Collaborating on international research projects to generate reliable, up-to-date evidence
- Sharing the best available evidence throughout our networks and with the wider public
- Advocating for radical transformation of fundamental care policy, practice and education
- Leading this transformation at local, national and international levels
The ILC is governed by an international Steering Committee, which has representatives from eight countries.
The administrative home of the ILC is the College of Nursing and Health Sciences at Flinders University, Australia.