The ILC 2022 Annual International Conference
Saïd Business School, Oxford, UK and Virtual
Held on: 13 and 14 June 2022
Theme: Fundamental Care in Times of Crises
The ILC Annual International Conference returned to its birthplace inOxford in 2022. The ILC 2022 Conference was held as both an ‘in-person’ event and a virtual event.
Navigating the challenges of fundamental care in the future is of international importance for all health professionals and therefore, the theme for the 2022 event is Fundamental Care in Times of Crises.
Over the last two years, global health and health care have been under immense strain on multiple levels, including a global pandemic, natural and humanitarian disasters, and scarce health care resources. The International Learning Collaborative (ILC) is an organisation dedicated to creating practical resources to ensure that the Fundamentals of Care are visible and valued in every care setting globally. The ILC 2022 Annual International Conference is the signature event for the ILC and brings together our global community of fundamental care experts and champions from practice, research, education and policy.
Please note that all Conference Presentations were recorded, and all ILC 2022 Conference Delegates are able to access these recordings after the conference. Delegates will be notified via email when these recordings are available. If you did not register for the event you can still access these recordings.
The conference will be opened by Sir Michael Dixon, Principal, Green Templeton College, University of Oxford. Just some of the inspirational Fundamentals of Care Leaders presenting at the ILC 2022 Conference include:
- Dr Crystal Oldman CBE, Chief Executive Officer, Queen’s Nursing Institute, UK
- Professor Paul Arbon, Director, Torrens Resilience Institute, Flinders University, Australia
- Professor David Richards, Professor of Mental Health Services Research and Inaugural Head of Nursing, University of Exeter, UK
- Dr Alison Mudge, Clinical Director Education and Research, Internal Medicine and Aged Care, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, Queensland Health, Australia
- Róisín Fitzsimons, Head of Nursing and Midwifery Equality, Diversity, Inclusion, Wellbeing and Leadership Development, Guys and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust (GSTT), UK
Access the Conference Presentations
Please note that all Conference Presentations were recorded, and all ILC 2022 Conference Delegates are able to access these recordings after the conference.
If you did not register for the event you can still access these recordings.
ILC 2022 Conference:
Access the ILC 2022 Conference Recordings
|ILC Members||$175 (AU)|